Friday, September 14, 2012

Lovely things...

That made my week

We got our very first iPad *this has opened up a whole new world to me!
Coffee dates, pizza in the afternoon with friends, and a day out by the pool with sangria *I think I am getting used to this life of the unemployed!
Shakespeare's haircut *The husband and I got ahold of a pair of scissors and cut Shakespeare's bangs. This at first was a disaster due to our grooming skills (which are lacking). However, we now have a much more adventurous pup since he can finally see again. The hubby and I are quite pleased to have a happier pup!


This bar * When my husband was deployed we always talked about items that we wanted in our future home. A bar always made it on the list. Now that he is back, we have been able to create a home for ourselves. Every time I now look at our very own bar, I am reminded of how far we have come!


xo

anna lizbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...