Thursday, November 8, 2012

a lovely trip

I had the most amazing time in San Diego. The second I arrived I immediately felt at home. It was so good to see my friends whom I have missed dearly. 


I stayed with my dear friend Lo. Isn't her home beautiful. I love all of the antique touches and the view from their home is AMAZING! 


The first night we wanted to stay in and catch up so we decided to make a pizza. Naturally we headed to trader joe's for their dough! (I was quite pleased!) 


The next morning we headed to all of my favorite spots. Upstart Crow for coffee and a view of the bay..


Ocean Beach to look at all of my favorite antique stores..


and Con Pane for my favorite sandwich... turkey, avocado, sun dried tomato, feta... goodness me.. it was good! 


That night we had friends over. We made tacos and then headed down to the fire pit to hang out and eat s'mores. 


The next day my morning started off in the best way possible... with a starbucks coffee and a view. 


then off to La Jolla to look at shops, eat, and hang out by the water.


On the last night I wanted to eat at Old Venice. *this is where we had my rehearsal dinner so it has many lovely memories!* I loved finishing off my trip here with friends.


The trip went by so fast but.. the husband and I will be moving back in 4-5 months!! See you soon friends! 

xo

anna lizbeth

13 comments:

  1. stopping by from the link up! you and your bub are adorable!!! as is your blog. Glad I stopped by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 AM

    Her house is lovely!

    What an awesome trip.. makes me miss Cali even more.
    So jealous you guys get to move back soon! We have another 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trip looks ah-MAY-zing! So glad you were able to go and had so much good food and time with friends!

    makingroomwithus.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect little trip! I love your friends house, that sandwich looks amazing and what a perfect spot for a rehearsal dinner! I want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend's outdoor seating area is amazing. Her whole house is lovely.

    I'm glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet trip. I loooove San Diego! And her gorgeous house :) I'm so glad you stopped by, I'm so happy to meet you & follow along with your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you had such a great time. This looks amazing. All of it. I want to go next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad you had a lovely trip! the weather in sd is to die for...and i love trader joe's pizza dough too! well, trader joe's anything.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredibly beautiful view. If I lived there, I'd probably never move from that spot. So glad you had a fun time. Now following you via GFC @ Trinity B. Looking forward to reading more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are absolutely beautiful and so much fun! Adore :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her home is lovely!!

    I've been to San Diego once and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the pics from your adventure in San Diego! And your turkey sandwich looked wonderful :) I'm your newest follower from The Eyeliner Manifesto! Your blog is such a nice refreshing change from so many out there these days! Keep it up!

    xoxo,
    Lyndsey

    www.theeyelinermanifesto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...