Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Studio Living

The husband and I only have two more months here in Bama. He will soon be graduating from flight school and we will then be heading back to California!

While it is still just the two of us ((plus our lovely pup)) we are thinking that a studio might be the best option for us.

It is not easy fitting everything into a studio and I love decorating so I have already begun looking at pinterest for inspiration!


**I love this idea for an entry way! 

**perfect options for storage

**love the layout and bright colors

**loving this divider

For more ideas for small spaces head on over to my pinterest.

xo 

anna lizbeth



9 comments:

  1. No doubt wherever you end up...however little the place...you will make it adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I am loving these house picks! So lovely & peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ideas...LOVE LOVE LOVE the entryway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing the love! Happy to be your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a little separation between the bed and living same, that last picture is great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea you were in Alabama! I live in Montgomery. :) I love all of your pins today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl - I am LOVING that first pin! The pop of yellow...YES!
    Thanks for swinging by my blog today :) Loving yours, too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lived in a studio in college, and i wish pinterest had been arund then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've always wanted to have a cute studio! when i lived in a big city i opted for a one bedroom (goodbye bank account) and regretted not getting a studio. god luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...