Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear California



dear california, see you in two weeks! dear alabama, i never thought i would say this.. but i am going to miss you. dear boxes, you have taken over my house. i am ready to put you in a Uhaul. dear craiglist, you are like crack. i am thrilled to be done with you and my apartment search! dear husband, YOU DID IT! you are officially a blackhawk pilot. i have loved watching your dreams come true. dear military ball, thank you for giving me the opportunity to buy a fancy schmancy dress.  i look forward to attending you. dear candace, heads up.. i am coming to your house next week to get your music. i am going to need your amazing jams for my 2,162 mile journey back to cali! dear blog world, i have missed you. 

xo

anna lizbeth

linking up with friday letters

8 comments:

  1. Only two weeks before your move? I hope you found a great place that you love. Congrats to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, to your husband, that's great. Where are you coming to in California? Good luck and happy travels.

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 PM

    Aah so pretty, high five to your husband and I'm really liking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Liz,

    My jams are your jams. I'll take any time with you I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with that chalkboard! how awesome! and congrats to your husband! how great to see a loved one accomplish their dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:31 PM

    loooove that chalkboard, it's so adorable! I hope you guys have an easy peasy moooove:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear sweet Lizabee I too have missed your blog! How you have decorated our lives! I have loved watching my sons dreams come true too and you are one of them! It's been great seeing y'all so happy in LA! I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anna,

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Come check out the post and get your award:
    http://mylifesouthofthemasondixon.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-won-blogging-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...